Broken WiFi on your iPhone and not able to install ultrasn0w 1.2.8 to unlock your iPhone? Try this fix.
1. Your iPhone 4 or iPhone 3GS running on iOS 6.1 must already be jailbroken with its baseband preserved. You can jailbreak it using evasi0n or build a custom iOS 6.1 firmware to preserve your baseband.
2. Supported basebands are listed below. Everything else is NOT supported.
- 01.59.00 (iPhone 4)
- 04.26.08 (iPhone 3GS)
- 05.11.07 (iPhone 3GS)
- 05.12.01 (iPhone 3GS)
- 05.13.04 (iPhone 3GS)
- 06.15.00 (iPhone 3GS) — you can downgrade to 5.13.04 by using this tutorial
3. Inside Media folder create a folder called Cydia.
4. Now inside Cydia folder create an AutoInstall folder. Note: The folder name is case-sensitive so be sure to name it accurately. It should look something like this:
5. Download the file below (121kb), extract into the folder above.
Free download link is available below: