Congratulations, your iPhone is now ready for unlocking!
Simply follow the steps below:
- Install the latest version of iTunes and backup your iPhone.
- Restore to the latest iOS version by clicking restore.
- Once restore is complete, disconnect iPhone and reconnect after 10 seconds.
- Insert your preferred carrier SIM card (e.g. if it’s an AT&T iPhone, use a SIM card from T-Mobile etc.)
- Wait until iTunes detects your iPhone. iTunes will then display: Congratulations, your iPhone has been unlocked (this message won’t always show up, as long as you can use other SIM card, it’s already unlocked).
For Advanced Users:
- If you like to preserve your baseband before restoring or avoid doing any full restore, use this tutorial or this one.
Note for 3GS owners: If you have baseband 6.15.00, you must downgrade it to 5.13.04 first. Use this tutorial.
Verizon iPhone owners: use this instruction.
Thank you again for using our service and we would appreciate if you can leave your feedback at the bottom of this page, post your unlock result on our Facebook page, or Tweet about us with the following on your Twitter:
New customers: Got a locked AT&T iPhone 3G/3GS/4/4S/5? What are you waiting for? Check out our online Store for other IMEI unlock solution for your iPhone!