If you have other smartphones aside from iPhone, the steps to unlock are shown below. If you need to purchase unlock codes, order here.
1. Insert a non-official SIM card
2. Phone will display enter “SIM network unlock PIN” or enter “Sim Network Control Key”
3. Input the unlock code that was emailed to you (enter carefully!!)
4. Phone is unlocked!
1. Turn ON the phone with an Unauthorized Sim Card.
2. Phone will prompt for Unlock Code.
3. Enter Unlock Code.
4. Phone now Unlocked.
1. Insert any SIM card and power on the phone.
2. Turn of all WiFi connections.
3. Go to Options > Advanced Options > SIM card.
4. Press Menu select for show keyboard (if needed).
5. Type MEPPD or MEPD (will not see when typed).
6. Type MEP2 or MEPP2 (will not see when typed).
1. Switch ON your phone with an Unauthorize SIM Card
2. Phone will prompt for Unlock Code
3. Enter the Unlock Code
4. Your phone is now unlocked