(Last Updated On: June 27, 2020)
Can’t find your APN settings (Cellular Data Network editor) under Settings > General > Network? Install your carrier profile easily by following these steps.
UPDATE: If you have an AT&T iPhone, you can officially unlock it so that you won’t need Gevey SIM anymore.
This is a useful tip for iPhone 4S who needs to modify their APN settings especially when using Gevey Ultra S. An alternate method is to install jailbreak tweak such TetherMe. If your device is not jailbroken you can try the following.
1. On your iPhone 4S, connect to a WiFi network.
2. Launch the following website using Safari web browser.
3. Tap on Continue > Custom APN.
4. Choose Country and Carrier and then tap Create Profile. For this example I chose country as USA and carrier as T-Mobile.
5. Tap Install and confirm installation.
6. Reboot your iPhone and you’re done!
If you ever need to remove this profile, go to Settings > General > scroll down and you will see Profile: APN Carrier Settings. Tap on Remove. That’s it.
Thank you very much to our customer @Ahilan for this tip!
AT&T Rejected Your iPhone Unlock Request with Their New Policies? Here’s How to Check
How to Unlock Your AT&T-Locked iPhone for Free by Contacting AT&T Support
Officially Permanent Unlock for Your AT&T iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S or iPhone 5
10 Frequently Asked Questions on Official IMEI Factory iPhone Unlock
How to Buy a Factory Unlocked AT&T iPhone 5 for Under $250