(Last Updated On: July 2, 2020)
Broken WiFi on your iPhone and not able to install ultrasn0w 1.2.8 to unlock your iPhone? Try this fix.
1. Your iPhone 4 or iPhone 3GS running on iOS 6.1 must already be jailbroken with its baseband preserved. You can jailbreak it using evasi0n or build a custom iOS 6.1 firmware to preserve your baseband.
2. Supported basebands are listed below. Everything else is NOT supported.
How to Install Ultrasn0w 1.2.8 iPhone Unlock without WiFi or via Cydia using DEB Files
1. Download i-FunBox for Windows or DiskAid for Mac.
2. Launch i-FunBox or DiskAid and go to /private/var/root/Media.
3. Inside Media folder create a folder called Cydia.
4. Now inside Cydia folder create an AutoInstall folder. Note: The folder name is case-sensitive so be sure to name it accurately. It should look something like this:
5. Download the file below (121kb), extract into the folder above.
Free download link is available below:
6. Reboot iPhone.
That’s it! You should get your network signal by now.