If you just purchased an iPhone 5 locked to T-Mobile USA but can’t unlock it, we can now provide permanent unlock service for your iPhone 4, 4S or 5 via IMEI registration on Apple’s database.
UPDATE: All models supported, we can also remove any blacklist if reported lost, stolen or missing. Contact us.
T-Mobile USA officially joined the iPhone band wagon about a week ago when they launched it at all their Stores in the States. It did take them a while to be where they are now as many did hope that T-Mobile would launch their own iPhone as well.
US consumers now have more choices to go for which network instead of just AT&T to get a “subsidized” iPhone. That’s really good for consumers, though.
So if you just got yourself an iPhone from T-Mobile USA, using the service we’re offering will allow you to use any SIM card worldwide. T-Mobile USA iPhones, just like AT&T iPhones are locked if they are sold with contract.
This is the only permanent unlock solution for Apple iPhone as your IMEI is registered as ‘unlocked’ on Apple’s database.
- Simply connect to iTunes to have your iPhone officially unlocked by Apple forever.
- Extremely easy and no technical knowledge required.
- Legal and no jailbreaking needed.
- Update to iOS 6 and beyond freely without having to worry about your baseband being updated.
- No more messing around with Gevey.
- Unlocks all currently available and future basebands.
How does it work?
1. Submit your IMEI number from your iPhone in the order page (get this 15 digit number by going to Settings > General > About on your iPhone).
2. We will send you an email once it is ready to be officially unlocked (typically 5-7 days in most cases and up to 18 business days)
3. Install the latest version of iTunes and backup your iPhone.
4. Restore to the latest iOS version by clicking restore or update.
5. Once restore is complete, disconnect iPhone and reconnect it after 10 seconds.
6. Now insert a different carrier SIM card (not your T-Mobile carrier SIM card).
7. Wait until iTunes detects your iPhone. iTunes will then display:
Congratulations, your iPhone has been unlocked.
There’s really no way to hack the T-Mobile iPhone at the moment so officially unlocking it is the way to go. If you bought this used, please check here whether it’s blacklisted or not because only non-blacklisted T-Mobile USA iPhone can be unlocked.