(Last Updated On: June 21, 2020)
If you just purchased an iPhone locked to AT&T GoPhone USA but can’t unlock it, we can now provide permanent unlock service for your iPhone via IMEI registration on Apple’s database.
In case you didn’t know, AT&T GoPhone is the brand name of prepaid mobile phone service from AT&T Mobility, a wholly owned subsidiary of AT&T Inc.
Related Article: 5 Tips on Buying Used iPhone Online on eBay or Craigslist to Avoid Scam
So if you just got yourself an iPhone from AT&T GoPhone, using the service we’re offering will allow you to use any SIM card worldwide.
AT&T GoPhone iPhones, just like AT&T iPhones are locked if they are sold with contract.
This is the only permanent unlock solution for Apple iPhone as your IMEI is registered as ‘unlocked’ on Apple’s database.
- Simply connect to iTunes to have your iPhone officially unlocked by Apple forever.
- Extremely easy and no technical knowledge required.
- Legal and no jailbreaking needed.
- Update to iOS 13 and beyond freely without having to worry about your baseband being updated.
- No more messing around with Gevey third party unlocking device.
- Unlocks all currently available and future basebands.
How does it work?
1. Submit your IMEI number from your iPhone in the order page (get this 15 digit number by going to Settings > General > About on your iPhone).
2. We will send you an email once it is ready to be officially unlocked (typically 5-7 days in most cases and up to 15 business days)
3. Install the latest version of iTunes and backup your iPhone.
4. Restore to the latest iOS version by clicking restore or update.
5. Once restore is complete, disconnect iPhone and reconnect it after 10 seconds.
6. Now insert a different carrier SIM card (non AT&T GoPhone carrier SIM card).
7. Wait until iTunes detects your iPhone. iTunes will then display:
Congratulations, your iPhone has been unlocked.
There’s really no way to hack the iPhone at the moment so officially unlocking it is the way to go.
Unlock your GoPhone AT&T USA iPhone here.