So your iPhone 3G is broken, and the warranty just expired?
Don’t be afraid.
Apple has a little-publicized service whereby they will fix or replace your device for US$220.
When you think about it, if your iPhone is broken down, it’s a pretty expensive device to fix any other way. Is Apple’s US$220 a lot? Sure, but if you’ve got a no hope repair, as long as you haven’t smashed the phone into pieces, you may qualify for the Apple repair which, in most cases, will be a refurb replacement–that is, indistinguishable from new.
All the conditions are here:
Now how does this compare to BeijingiPhoneRepair.com?
- We fix it for so much less, no single part replacement goes beyond US$150.00. See latest pricing here.
- We only use genuine and high quality iPhone parts.
- Quick turnaround time – on off-peak period, we can fix it in 1-2 days.
- We make sure that you get your iPhone back; not a refurbished or a replacement unit.
- You can also trust our Western-trained, English speaking and highly qualified technicians, who are passionate about what they do.
To summarise, we provide affordable, reliable, fast and high-quality iPhone, iPod and iPad repair service in Beijing and around China. We are just an email or phone call away.